Friday, March 2, 2012

Today's the Day!

I'm off on shaping/travel duty today, I'll be touring the North-East coast of Australia until April, holding down the fort in Byron Bay and Noosa; I've got a Rabbit's Foot with me as well as a v.Bowls and a few other funky machines for the journey! STOKING!!!!!!


Above we have Trevor Gordon and his 16 year old brotha' Spencer, plus Will and Travers Adler making for a whole bunch of shred.
There's a bit of Rabbits Footing, v.Bowlsing, ThrougHulling, and Travers putting it down on a White Owl.



1 comment:

Jason A Gonzalez said...

Have a great time man - I can only imagine what OZ will hold for you this time around!

Also, I have an event to throw your way when you return = Live music surf film debut 4/28 Ventura...let's talk soon

Cheers Jason G (Knee Sled)