Saturday, October 6, 2012

#1,000


Having a little bit of trouble swallowing the fact that as of last week I've made over 1,000 surfboards by hand.  What a trip.

This one was made for Hiten Iyer's wedding, he was my first customer ever after posting an ad on craigslist for 'Custom Surfboards'.  He got my first custom, then after a year or so and totally by chance he got #100 also...His wedding fell perfectly in time and his wife asked me to build him another board, so I thought he should also own number one thousand...Much love and respect to a man that has taught me more then he can imagine about life and our paths through it.


6 comments:

matthew michael mccanne said...

thats big.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great!

CAUSTIKOV said...

one thousand jewels! Such a great story;)