Thursday, December 31, 2009

500 on the 31st

Well this wasn't planned at all...my 500th blog post falling on the final day of 2009...shit, this better be prolific.



'09 has been the biggest year of my life; board building transformed from me chasing people and building what i thought everyone wanted, to me letting it go and allowing my creativity to be what brings new opportunities and new shapes.  That alone has freed me more than I could ever explain, because at the very core of building boards and all of this stuff, its just plain what I love to do.

There are lots of good things happening already for the first month of 2010, there'll be a couple articles coming out shortly that I am extremely flattered by, I set up a newsletter to send out info on deals and sales and stock boards for sale, and lots of new models coming down the pipe for you guys to scope out and ride...not to mention some pretty cool shirts too (new designs) that'll be cheap, 'cause expensive shirts idn't quite where my head is at :)

A few other big things are goin' down this year, but i'll wait to explain those ones 'till later...until then, thankyou guys for allowing me to do the work that I do, and giving me the feedback that I need to keep pushing it forward!

-Ryan Lovelace

  

8 comments:

A. Swanson said...

keep up the great work ryan. Can't wait to see what's in store for next year

Michael said...

thanks for sticking with posting for all this time...it's been really cool following your blog/ideas/progression. So thanks... and can't wait to see what's coming in 2010!!!

unidentified said...

very cool you "let things go" and freed your mind! always like to hear of an artist excelling doing what they want and how they want to do it!
stay gold pony boy!

Rui said...

Happy New Year Ryan!

keep showing us your amazing talent!

All the best

PageOne said...

Happy New Year!
It's easy to see your passionate and appreciative your craft. I love reading the blog and witnessing your progression.

tom in nc

PageOne said...

I never proofread on hangover days

Singlefin Originals said...

Congrats on post number 500! Love the blog and the progress you're making. Good luck in 2010.

Unknown said...

i have so enjoyed your blog!

amazing pics and interesting insights..

happy new year and aloha,
reid