Friday, July 1, 2011

Management

It's a tough thing these days, trying to follow your heart without following the falsities that are flashed and danced in front of you. The farther I remove myself the more I feel like me and the more I feel like that's a good thing to be.

Growing up a normal middle-class white kid in the US, I was told by modern culture that I needed to have to be a legitimate human being. These are most of the things that seem to slip through my fingers when I have them "at last"; leaving me with my truths and my intentions and few physical things. While my path through life is becoming anything but normal, it's 100% mine.

Sometimes looking from the outside makes you wonder how you got to where you are today. This is where I am this morning:



This is where I'll be this evening:



2 comments:

A. Swanson said...

Keep on keeping on Ryan. We are with you all of the way

El Hefe said...

Peanutbutter!