Monday, April 13, 2009

SCRSHTSx2



Two 7' Hulls being put to good use at Malibu.

I have a shaping room stacked to the ceiling with blanks, and a glass shop with open racks...

I'm ready for a foam covered week before my head wound allows be back into the water.
New revelation in events from that incident; from what RT says, I went forwards, and the board went backwards, leading us to believe that it was a rock that my head found, and NOT my beloved 11'er.

Either way, there is much foam to be mowed this week, and a hefty amount of resin to bathe in shortly thereafter......

10 comments:

Vyusher La Kali said...

Le Vyusher likes this!

Trevor said...

hullibut

hullgah

C3P HULL

KL said...

hullibut, definitely

knots said...

"SCRSHTSx2".....??? I have got to get my hands on the hulltalian to english dictionary. Ho bisogno di un interprete. ;)

Trevor said...

YEA, im stoked on hullibut, thanks to morg, the name rightly suits my hull. I won the fish dirby with a halibut, granting the cash for the hullibut.

the dirtiest hippy said...

ryan, you are like a wife who keeps running back to her abusive husband. stop making excuses for the 11ft death spear. it hurt you and it will do it again. you should just give the board to me.

trevor, can if have C3P Hull? i really like that name

Trevor said...

for sure, ask morg, i think he might have that one on lock. Not sure... he'll take western union money transfer for it im sure.

Morgan said...

gever! shutyo loose lips. i'll think about it albers. i like you.

KL said...

knots - "SCRSHTSx2" translation: screen shots times two.

you can pick up 'hull lingo for dummys' through levyusher... i still may have a few copies...

knots said...

Thanks gnar, I think I get it now........ OK, I don't but its all good.