Friday, March 26, 2010

Sacredly Crafted

After an 11 hour day between the glass shop and the shaping bay yesterday, something rather interesting happened...





Bobby L's modified-for-beacbreak-dreadnought took it's final form...


and now for my announcement:

I will have a select few boards on display at the Sacred Craft show on April 10th & 11th, AND I'll be shaping out a 7' bladey hull for myself in one of the shaping bays at the show!

So please come by and check it out, you may just see me lop off one of my fingers in there, or learn some bad shaping habits, or hear Herbie howl along with my planer, or maybe watch me flail around trying to get the foam dust out of my eye, or just come and introduce yourself to me, I LOVE meeting people who have seen the blog...

Either way, come by, check this board out, I'm way stoked on it and there will be lots and lots of other good viewings if you find my boards visually offensive :)


1 comment:

Chris said...

right on! my timberline is STILL my fave board of all time. will be there showing support.