Monday, April 12, 2010

Herbie is Pooped!

Wanted to put out a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out and supported the PC cause this weekend at Sacred Craft, I was floored to see so many people loving the boards and letting me know they check out the PCprog-blog religiously!

The show went off without a hitch, I shaped a 7' hull on saturday morning and gave it away later in the day to one very very lucky lady, Piper P.  hundreds of people put in for it but only one was destined to hold the holy blade in her possession at the end of the day!  

I'll post some photos and videos from the weekend asap, but right now I'm going into serious recovery mode, I haven't been this exhausted in months...time to go hide in my shaping bay for the week and make some more hully sleds that go like Alex Swanson's:


photo: Erica B.