Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TWOFER TEWDAY!

Hey, i've got too much good blog material today...so check it!

I've finally got the english translation that my (fantastic and wonderfully helpful) sister in law did of my Blue Magazine (Japan) article in an online format, give it a read.  originally written and photographed by the fantastic Mr.Tomita!



and THEN!

I made a short video walkthrough of a hull that I just shaped, I don't think still photos do these boards justice so I thought I'd have a go at it with video.  It took me three takes to not sound like a total asshat:


Hull Walkthrough from Ryan Lovelace on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Ryan!

Mike said...

i'm really glad you used the term asshat

Miles Jackler said...

halfway through reading the article i realized i was reading with a japanese accent, is that bad? also enjoyed asshat

Felipe Siebert said...

Nice!

congratulations ryan, excelent article...