Thursday, April 8, 2010

LookaLogue

Part catalogue, part lookbook, I'm sure there's a trendy name for it already but I just don't know it...so it's a Look-a-Logue.


Back  < - >  Cover

and here's a random page from 'er for you guys, too...I'm gonna be mailing these out to bunches of surfshops as counter decoration (ie: Wetsand, Shelter, Mollusks's's', SurfySurfy, and Corduroy back east, etc.) ...and I'll bring some to the big show this weekend:


I want to put out a HUGE thanks to my good friends, and especially Morgan Maassen for the multitude of photographs compiled from over the years...what's in here is a culmination of my past 4 years of play, countless of hours in the shop, and documentation of the shapes and designs that have come from it.  and, of course, my good friends surfing them on their miscellaneous adventures!


1 comment:

Brandon said...

top knotch. next, pc coloring books!