Friday, April 30, 2010

Video Fridays!

Its friday, I got a new back brace for shaping, and Branden Aroyan just put his clip from the Sacred Craft's little film festivities up online, which happens to have a few shots of me shaping him a Timberline nugget, and the Travers Adler gettin' down with it...and then, to top it off, a little Jimmy Gamboa SHREDDING on an old 8'6" (if i remember correctly from our chat that morning) Liddle...super fun clip to watch, hang out for a few minutes and enjoy!


Home Is Where The Surf Is from Branden Aroyan on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Greg Swanson said...

I spy a beautiful wooden board.

stephane ciaravola said...

this video make me feel like i would make rincon my home.
you lucky guy !

ciao ciao ryan !
ps:thanks for making me discover ed and the magnetic...

http://mermaidsurfboards.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

jimmy gamboa shredding? hardly.....

Ryan said...

whoOoOoOoooaaa!
i think people's idea of the word shredding is subject to their own interpretation.
he's riding the board well, with continuous speed and solid, projecting bottom turns, on what was a semi tricky day as i recall, on a large board...he wasn't doing full wrapping cutbacks or anything, but on that note, show me the last time someone DID do that on a big hull on a full speedy rincon day :)

Mugen2i said...

funk you for share this video

Mugen2i said...

thank you for share this video!!!!
Sorry my bad english
Hahahhaha


Best regards

Sea Walk said...

that was really sick! I enjoyed the entire movie!

A. Swanson said...

who's that bald guy surfing?

Unknown said...

shitty shit dicks

dfinglide said...

Ah, Rincon, queen of the coast, but how`s the crowd,note the guy getting run over. We think it`s crowded here at Wanda, with a dozen blokes on a bank.Top video, as for Jimmy shredding, he surfs far better than me,on ya Jimbo.

dfinglide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.